Statement to the public:
We, the men and women of the Kaufman County Sheriff's Office, believe that our fundamental duty is to serve and protect the citizens of Kaufman County with fairness, compassion, and respect.
We demand excellence in the quality of our law enforcement, stressing professionalism, integrity, and timeliness, so that those we serve may feel secure.
- We provide equal enforcement and protection of the law without prejudice or favor.
- We promote the setting of goals in partnership with the community, to prioritize and address problems based on the concerns of the community.
- Committed to continuous improvement in law enforcement, we promote and utilize the most modern techniques available
Statement to the staff:
- Each citizen is a customer and is the reason for our existence.
- The citizens of Kaufman County are the sole judges of our performance, and judgment occurs at the "moment of truth" when a service is provided. We will serve the citizens with honor, treat them with dignity, and welcome their assistance in assuring the safety and security of our community. Each interaction with a citizen will result in the citizen feeling that s/he was appreciated, understood and dealt with in a fair manner.
- Quality and excellence in work will be held in the highest regard.
- From the members of our office we expect honesty, candor and a sense of pride in doing the best they can.
- Through education, training and planning for the future, we maintain highly capable guardians of the community who will be recognized for their upstanding character, commitment to duty, and competence in executing their duties.
- We recognize the importance of each individual's role in the organization and encourage the flow of information and the exchange of ideas.
- Above all, we remember our obligation to protect the Constitutional rights of all people.
To place money on inmates’ commissary account click on the above Tiger Icon